Drupal Web Design Services: Everything you need to know about it
Drupal is a Content management system with high-end functionality. It was started in the year 2000 and helped us ever since. Drupal website development company in Kolkata is an important branch that deals with Drupal’s operations. To begin with a simple reference, most of us have heard of or are familiar with the name WordPress and Joomla because they are just popular in the market, unlike Drupal which is unique and advanced if you are a newbie and do not know much about website developing tasks. Drupal is mostly preferred by the developers for its large-scale purposes compared to any other form of Content Management System. Let us know more about how it works and what its pros and cons are.
1. To create a website using Drupal Web Design Services
- To use Drupal, one needs to have the technical knowledge and the purpose for the Website. It is an excellent choice for its speed, security and flexibility
- To work with massive amounts of data and complex structures of social media sites, major organisations, government institutions, this is the best help!
- Drupal is free and an open source. One can use it without having to commit financially
- The tool also provides free demos that can be easier for a non-technical person to understand and work with.
2. Drupal Web Development Company in Kolkata
caters to industries like – Defence and security, Airline, banking, Consumer Goods, Insurance, healthcare, Mining, telecom, tourism, Education, Energy, real estate, Agriculture, Film & Entertainment, IT-tech, Textile, Logistics and Media.
Important services provided by Drupal Include
- Designing and Developing various Projects
- Themes In Drupal
- End to End Support
- Preparation Of Drupal Module
- Responsive Design
- Capability Of Browser
- Maintenance of websites
- Developing and Migration
- Drupal training
- Convert PSD To Drupal theme
- Designing template layout
- E Commerce Module development
The important benefits of Drupal Web Design Services are:
- Performance Assessment, Tuning and optimization
- Site Version with security upgrades
- Easy payment methods and rates
- Development, customization and consulting
- Has its own database abstraction Layer
- Tuning and Configuration with server Installation
- Service Delivery Methods
- Easy integration offered with third-party application- SOAP, JSON, REST.
- Powerful front-end development with HTML5 and responsive design techniques including Drupal theme engine.
3. Installation of Drupal:
According to Drupal Web Development Company in Kolkata , you have to install the software manually on your site other than going for one-click installs. Your system will need the minimum required configuration to support the software. After the installation, one can configure the setup by accessing your site with the standard URL which will take you to the Installation wizard.
4. Issues while Using Drupal
This goes for all the users of Drupal, whether newcomers or experienced website developers. You will definitely come across a few problems to troubleshoot and get back. Here are a few ways to go about it:
- When you are using Drupal 8, and you suddenly get a message “The provided hostname is not valid for this server” you don’t have to freak out. This is a very common issue. This is basically an added feature in Drupal * to protect from HTTP Host header tracks. You just need to go to settings to resolve this issue
- Another great Tool in Drupal is Kint which is a great debugging tool, it is often a weak tool because it often runs out of memory. To carefully use this tool, one needs to output one variable because even that can turn to a more significant object. So be careful folks!
- Many rely on Drush when using Drupal because it helps you to log into a site. Example: Drush.uri, only if the uri of the site isn’t specified, a different url is shown instead of the correct one.
- Also, make sure that while developing, you cannot get your CSS and JS cached because then you need to debug it again.
Using Drupal can be quite a game for you if you are familiar working with it, but it could turn out to be very interesting if you do not have the technical knowledge about it. Perform your necessary tasks and learn more with Drupal and its tools.